Satpc32 - HRD & Prime Sat Controller.

Whilst waiting patiently for the next software/hardware upgrade for the PSC,
(the last upgrade lost comms with the radio) I thought to try SATPC32 to see
if I could regain frequency control of my IC910, & rotator control (YAESU
G5600B).

 Whilst reading the SatPC help file, I can no reference to PSC at all !

 Is anyone using the 910, G5600B and WiSP (for 9K6 data from GO32)
and SatPC32 or even Ham Radio Deluxe  successfully ?

Cheers,

Dave.