TS-2000 UHF birdies and performance

Hi all!

I remember reading on the BB that the TS-2000 produces a birdie on the 435
mHz band.  Since I don't have the e-mails, I was trying to recall the
frequency the birdie fell on and if any software updates ever resolved this
issue.

Another question about the TS-2000 is the performance of the rig on the
VHF/UHF bands.  I've heard of reviews where the poster would say the s-meter
barely moves when a signal is received but that can be adjusted through
settings.  How does the rig perform in the satellite mode.

Looking forward to all of your answers, hope to hear from you soon!

73,

Jeff  WB3JFS