GTI Electronics Micro Track Orbital Tracking Unit

All,
    Im seeking information on a tracking interface made by GTI Electronics ( a commercial maker of GOES, HRPT, LRIT satellite systems). I've tried the vendor who despite being still in business and mentioning on their website that their products are supported for life, gave me a rather curt.."the units out of production so youre on your own". The unit looks to have been a good quality commercial product and I would like to utilize it as the I/F for a tracking system. ANY info, soft copy of user manuals, i/f blocks etc. would be most gratefully received!

Daniel