Contact with little Brian was my pleasure

I got your card in the mail today. I wish to thank you for giving me
the chance to speak with your son Brian on AO-51 1-12-07. My card will
be in the mail tomorrow morning to you. It is always a pleasure to
make contact with the kids and as I understand this young fellow is
only 4 years old. You sure are giving him a early start. I know it
will pay off in years to come. As my Aussie friends would say "Good on
you Mate".

73's << John

--
N4QWF Amateur Radio Operator       >>