Voltage Requirements of ICOM IC-910H

I wouldn't risk it. Look at the Astron SS-30M as a suitable replacement. It was rated lowest noise in a QST line up test some years back. I have two, they are small, lightweight well regulated and have Volt and Amp meters so you can see whats going on. The SS-30 is same unit w/o metering.

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 12:25:28 -0800
From: "Michael Hatzakis Jr MD" <lists@hatzakis.net>
Subject: [amsat-bb]  Voltage Requirements of ICOM IC-910H
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>

I am changing my supply for my ICOM IC-910H because my PS-30 is dying.  I
have an SGC PS-50 supply that is not regulated, per se, it is a huge supply
with massive transformers.  It appears to work fine, but I am worried about
the fact that is starts at 16v or so.

Specifically, is 15.5 to 16v too high to safely run this radio and is a drop
of 1-1.5 volts too much unregulation for proper operation?

Michael  K3MH

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©