Re: Ham radio in Films & TV ?

Kevin J. Smith wrote:

>The John Travolta Movie Phenomenon - Kevin

There is movie created in 1956 by Christian Jaque, with the dialogs
arranged by Henri Georges Clouzot.
The name of this famous picture is  "Si tous les gars du monde..."
The title could be translated  by "If all the Guys in the World..."
The whole sentance being : "Si tous les gars du monde voulaient se
donner la main tout autour de la terre il formeraient une ronde".
I have no idea if it has been translated into english and distributed
elsewhere than in France.
The story is about a chain of hamradio operators all over the world who
succeed in relaying a distress message and then find a  medicine for a
sailorman who is ill aboard a ship over the ocean.
If you do not find a source with Google, you probably could get the
movie from a peer to peer video exchange site (...)

73 de Bernard, f6bvp