Re: Kenwood D700?

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/products/ListProduct.aspx?k1=3&k2=9&k3=10&pr=2236

-----Original Message-----
From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Paul Reilly
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 2:33 PM
To: AMSAT-BB@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Kenwood D700?

Hello,
I am a beginner in packet radio, and am looking for recommendations for a
good 2m radio with built in TNC. I have heard good things about the kenwood
TM-D700 dual bander. But this radio is no longer listed on kenwood's site.
Has it been discontinued?

Anyone else got any recommendations on a good 2m radio for doing
packet work to the satellites?

Thanks
Paul