Re: AMSAT-NA totaly metric?

   It is not as easy as one thinks to manufacture parts for Eagle or other projects for Amsat using metric.   Where does one find metric drills and other tooling in northern Minnesota?   Also to working with an older BridgePort mill or lathes that were manufactured before the USA ever thought about going metric, plus having all my measuring tools in English.    I have scrapped many Amsat parts because of it.    Guess I have to admit it is hard for an old dog to learn new tricks.
Fred (KF0AK)