Re: AO-27 need a little asstiance

Hi Alan!

> I forgot to mention that the program does have an update function for the
> TOPR and EPOCH files.  Both of those files downloaded properly and are
> current, and at least a quick glance shows they program predictions are
> consistent with the site postings.

I was just on AO-27 this afternoon around 2142 UTC.  Much more data than
the traditional 20 seconds before the repeater switched on, and then the
repeater appeared to run less than 6 minutes.  I just looked on the AO-27
web site, and it was updated to show that the "Analogue Med" time is now
5 minutes instead of 6 minutes.  The schedule also lacks some of the
digital time on the passes where the satellite was moving toward the south.

Michael N3UC (one of the AO-27 command stations) was on the last AO-27
pass, and commented about the batteries on the satellite.  This revised
schedule may be an attempt to keep the satellite working a little bit longer.

Going outside for AO-27 in about 15-20 minutes....

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/