Voltage Requirements of ICOM IC-910H

I am changing my supply for my ICOM IC-910H because my PS-30 is dying.  I
have an SGC PS-50 supply that is not regulated, per se, it is a huge supply
with massive transformers.  It appears to work fine, but I am worried about
the fact that is starts at 16v or so.

Specifically, is 15.5 to 16v too high to safely run this radio and is a drop
of 1-1.5 volts too much unregulation for proper operation?

Michael  K3MH