German Translator Needed

Hi everyone,

I have a highly interesting technical article for the Journal on oscillator stability but it is written in German. Unfortunately I cannot make the translation and need some help. Is anyone out there able to translate German that could help? John Bubbers used to do that for us but he has retired so I need some assistance. It is several pages long. You'll get credit in the Journal for the translation.

Thanks very much!!

Ed Long
WA4SWJ
Editor, The AMSAT Journal