FW: ANDE MAA and FCAL were reversed.

I wondered why the reliability of commanding ANDE had gone down
hill...

I have been tracking the wrong object!

I am convinced that CELESTRACK has had the names of ANDE MAA and
FCAL swapped.  I clearly heard the difference during an overhead
pass.  The signals from ANDE were clearly 2 minutes ahead of
where I was tracking...  What I thought was ANDE MAA is actually
FCAL and when I pointed at FCAL, if found strong signals on
ANDE...

In otherwords,
29667 is REALLY FCAL
29664 is REALLY ANDE MAA

CELESTRACK has had them reversed in its AMATEUR satellite list.

Thanks
Bob