Oh Joy!

We now have have ANOTHER bunch of beeping boxes.  And I am glad to
say AMSAT will give them a bunch of nice numbers to say that they are
"ham satellites".  It's a good thing I kept that 2M FM rig, I can
drive around and say to my kids " that's a satellite" as we drive to
and from school.   I was looking at my log from my novice days.  I
want from hearing my 1st bird (RS40) on FM, to SSB bird (RS-15) to
HEO (AO-10) to mode S (AO-13) in 2 weeks.

Maybe it just me aye?

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/archive/amsat-bb/200109/msg00037.html