Von: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] Im
Auftrag von Robert Bruninga
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. Januar 2007 15:20
An: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Betreff: [amsat-bb] Sat on 437.380?

My receiver set for FCAL satellite on 437.380, also is hearing a
dead carrier with doppler a few times a day when FCAL is no
where around.  This sure sounds like a satellite to me.  But
then it could be alocal birdie that sweeps slowly through my
passband every day as temperatures oscillate.

I just heard it today at 1450z over Washington DC apparently
headed south?

Anyway, I wonder if anyone else has heard it.  I hear it every
day.  At first I just discounted it as terrestrial intermod, but
this open squelch was so strong today, I went over and swung the
beam and it definitely had a bearing and that bearing was
definitely different than the only other time I looked at it a
week ago...  Doppler and signal going down... And then it was
gone..  I'll try to remember to pay attention again in 90
minutes..

Bob, WB4APR