CO-56 Call Sign has changed

Dear Amsat members,

For various reasons, the call sign of our satellite, C0-56 (also known
as Cute-1.7 + APD) had to be changed from

JQ1YCC (old call sign)

JQ1YPC (new call sign).

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and confusion this might
engender, and wish you could update your database as well as the various
documents and pages referring to our satellite's call sign.

In advance, we thank you very much for your trouble and will do our best
to provide improved services to the amateur radio community with
Cute-1.7+APD II.
http://lss.mes.titech.ac.jp/ssp/cute1.7/index_e.html

Best regards,

Omagari Kuniyuki
for The Tokyo Institute of Technology Cute1.7+APD team.