Re: part number need for G550 connector

K5MAN wrote:

Wayne had mentioned getting the G-5500 connectors from Advanced
Industrial Product (AIP), please note that the company has changed it's
name to Kinetic Technologies.  They can be reached at 800-877-1521.

Wayne replies:

The Advanced Industrial Products web site is still online.

http://www.aip-usa.com/

I ordered from the Lexington, Kentucky office.  I think I dealt with
Tina Stanley.  tstanley@aip-usa.com   859-255-1911 ext. 113.

So who is going to organize a new group order?  There seems to be plenty
of demand on amsat-bb.  I'm not doing it because I don't need more
connectors.

Nanaboshi NJC-207-PF is the plug for the control cable.
Nanaboshi NJC-207-RM is the panel mount socket on the G-5500 motor.
Nanaboshi NJC-207-AdM to add a pigtail socket to a G-5400 motor.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Oakland, Oregon, USA, CN83ik