FS: Robot Model 400 SSTV Converter

I got a Robot Model 400 a while back and I never used it.  It has been
sitting here in my shack on the shelf looking pretty for way too long
and I'm ready to make it work for someone.

If you, or someone you know, is interested in this unit make me an offer
and it is yours.  Everything appears to be in good working order and the
only problem is the power switch broke during shipping.  The switch
itself works but the lever portion broke off.  I was going to attempt to
mend or replace this or you can try it yourself.

I will donate a percentage of the sale to AMSAT's Eagle project.  If it
does not sell here I will be putting it on eBay but wanted to give first
dibs to y'all.

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
AMSAT Member 35360