Re: Yaesu G5500 Have any tips?

Steve,

Here's a link you might want to save for the future:

http://webpages.charter.net/k.swaggart/W7KKE/rotor/rotor.html

I  put this together a couple of years ago when I had to repair the elevation rotor. May have to move this to another sever in the future to free up my limited ISP memory allotment, but will make sure it is redirected to the new site.

After spending many years with kludge az / el rotor arrangements, it is a real joy to use the G5500, even if it didn't like  salt water  spray!

73,
Ken, W7KKE