Yaesu G5500 Have any tips?

Good evening everyone,

I just broke down and Bought the g5500 and the sep kit. It hopefully will be here for the weekend.
In reading vast ammounts of posts to the BB I know many of you have loads of experience with this unit. The one piece of advice that I have recieved is to makes sure I crack the rotors open and put anti-cease on the threads. Other than that does anyone have any other hints or tricks to ensure a smoothe install. It is going on a ground mounted 4.5' GME quad pod, so getting to it will be effortless.

Thanx

Steve Raas
N2JDQ
FN20vg