Re: part number need for G550 connector

Nanaboshi NJC-207-PF is the connector on the cable.
Nanaboshi NJC-207-RM is the connector on the motor.

You can purchase this connector from various industrial equipment
suppliers for much cheaper than what Yaesu sells it for.  A few years
ago I did a bulk order for more than 100 of these connectors.  The
connectors were about $8 each, but they did not come with the rubber
boot.  At the time Yaesu was asking $48 each, with the rubber boot.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Oakland, ORegon, USA, CN83ik

p.s. Last night I made my first AO-27 contacts in several years.