Re: RAFT PSK31 experiment

> Today I tried some psk with RAFT on 28.120MHz PSK uplink
> 145.825 FM down. I could easily connect to RAFT to
> switch the psk transponder on but found that the
> only the speech activated. So no psk could be made.
> 73 Rob PE1ITR

I am sorry, but I was unable to get a command connection
yesterday to switch the mode from packet-to-speech synthesizer
over to PSK-31 mode.  I have asked all of our command stations
to tae a try at switching it today.  I will report to AMSAT-BB
when we are successful.

I am glad to hear that you can hear RAFT and can hear the Speech
circuit.  Congratulations on a good QSCAR station!

Bob, Wb4APR