RAFT PSK31 experiment

Hi all,

Today I tried some psk with RAFT on 28.120MHz PSK uplink 145.825 FM down. I could easily connect
to RAFT to switch the psk transponder on but found that the only the speech activated. So no psk
could be made.
I will try again next weekend. It would be nice when some more stations could be qrv with psk for
a qso.

Also listened to NMARS on 27.9652MHz but no packets heard.

73 Rob PE1ITR
http://www.pe1itr.com