Re: AO-40 EQUIPMENT

Thanks, Drew, for the consolidated list of future prospects.  I am certainly not giving up my gear (albeit, most is still in boxes while I am "travelling").  In fact, I am looking for a few pieces to have ready (in Texas) when the next generation of HEO birds are available.

So... if anyone has a TekSharp 1.8 m dish kit or a like-new G-5500 they just are dying to part with (at a good price), let me know.

73,
Jerry, M0GOE