Tripod and G-5500

I am trying to determine the best way to get a Tripod up on my roof with
a G-5500 for AZ/EL.  I would appreciate any info the board has on what
type of tripod works best and where I can get that.  Also, pictures
would be VERY helpful.  I am trying to decide to split the AZ/EL
functions or not, so any insite into how to best make this whole setup
work is appreciated.

I look forward the great pictures!

Mike
kb8zgl