Re: How to pronounce "Pehuensat"?

Also, can someone confirm the spelling. I see references to Peheunsat and
Pehuensat on the web. The AMSAT Argentina site shows the latter.

Has anyone from the "command group" confirmed that there have been signals
heard? I saw one message that they heard signals shortly after lift-off.

One last "brainstrom :-)  :

I see ISS is in close proximity (haven't checked PCSAT-1, that would be even
better to pick up the packet burst) to the satellite. Any chance of getting
one of the astronauts to turn the radio to 145.825MHz? After all, they're not
TOO busy, huh??  :-) . Seriously, they have a scheduled school contact on the
16th, maybe we could get them to QSY for a few mintues, assuming the satellite
is is within range, assuming antenna orientation on both ends is "good".

tnx es 73

Bruce