Re: KR-010

Hi Andre,

I used to have a KR-010 and there was no program for it.  You send ascii
code for U (up), D (down), L (left) and R (right) to control it.  You
must have a tracking program that sends these codes to the KR-010 to
control it or do it manually from your PC.

My very first ORBITS II program was setup to control the KR-010 but I
dropped the KR-010 support when the KCT came out and programmed to
support it instead.

I'll look around and see if I still have the KR-010 documentation.  I'm
not sure that I ever had any, other than verbal instructions.  Somewhere
I still have the KR-010 packed away however.

--
Roy -- W0SL