W7W on AO-51/SO-50 Saturday morning...

Hi!

Just a quick reminder that I will be operating W7W from the Westfest
hamfest in Glendale AZ (west-side suburb of Phoenix) on AO-51 and
SO-50 passes between 1300 and 1700 UTC Saturday the 13th.    I
could be operating with an HT and handheld Yagi if the weather is
really bad here, but I plan to be on from there.

The hamfest organizers will also have W7W on the HF bands during
the morning, if anyone is interested in trying to hear them on other
bands.  More information, including the QSL details, can be found
at:

http://www.w7tbc.org/Westfest.html

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK