AO-27 might not be dead yet...

Hi!

I haven't been keeping a close eye on the AO-27 web site lately:

http://www.ao27.org/

but there was a new report posted last Saturday (6 January):

"We have successfully reset the cpu on AO-27.
AO-27 is now commanable and is sitting at the bootloader. We
are beginning the process of uploading flight software. The
transmitter was very strong during our tests. This is very good
news."

Here's hoping they are able to reload the software and bring that
old satellite back to life again.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/