PEHUNESAT-1

Hello!

I just had a pass with high elevation up to 40 degrees but nothing heard. I was tuning +/- but i could not find any signal

I am running 2 times 16EL  and the station is optimised for EME.  I am sorry  but i could not copy anything at all.

My locator is JO67WI and the pass i am reporting is  20070112   2030utc

Tomorrow 0940utc i will have a pass that comes as near as 746km and at that time no one of the other 145825 satellites are in range.

I shall listen very carefull then!           73  GL  Hakan  SM7WSJ