Elmering help needed in Huntsville Alabama area.

Actually the Help is needed in Madison, a little east of Huntsville.

There is an elderly couple that need help setting up an amateur radio
station.  They aren't thinking anything complicated, just a small vertical
for HF, but they are to old to do it.

If you can, and would like to help them set up their station and elmer them
a little to get on the air, please email me.  I'm in MT and not able to
help them.

Thanks 73 KB7ADL