satscape

 Hi: I installed satscape in my laptop the other day and I have been having

       Some problems.

       The predictions has a problem.

       The time on the prediction is in 24 hour time in stead of UTC.

       Another thing I noticed was when it changes UTC to the next the
calendar day

       It does not change to the next day.

        It also shows AOS but not LOS.

        The other tracking software I have you can go to the menu and
correct this

          Problem.

         The help page is of no help for these problems.

         Does anybody have an answer.?????

          I would like to contact the writer of the software by e-mail but
this is not

         Available like my Nova is.

           Jerry w0sat

--