Re: Crossbooms ... my pennyworth.

My crossboom is a light steel tube, with wooden dowel extensions, within the field of the antenna. These were turned down in a lathe
and hammered/glued into the steel tube. To waterproof the ends, the wooden bits were stood in a tin of creosote for a week.
I must admit that the feeders for the 2mtr beam do actually pass through the field, but as it has such a wide beamwidth, I would
assume that any squint is going to be irrelevant.

Jules