SatPC32 / Rig Blaster / IC 820 H Update...

I need to slow down and think before I do things... The problem was with the connetcion to the IC820H.  For future reference that connection requires a 3.5mm MONO plug ( I was using stereo to no avail )  The cable comming from the Rig Blaster is a stereo.. with both the leads shorted to the tip of the mono plug (Icom Side) and of course both grounded as the norm.  SATpc 32 is working well and controling my radio.. I have a great pass on AO-51 from 23:59z to 0012z I will be on pending household duties.

-Steve Raas
N2JDQ
FN20vg