SatPC32 / IC-820H / Rigblaster Plug & Play Help

Just arrived via ups was my rigblaster plug & play for usb hook up to the IC 820H. I tested it as far as CW goes and i know the interface is working .. but I cannot get it to change the radio frequency for doppler. I have the address right 42H, I have the port right.. port 4.... I just cannot figure out what is goin on for one exception.. and that is I'm using the DEMO version of SatPC32. Until I get my Amsat Member info.. Im not buying it...yes im trying to save 5$ HIHI... does any one use this combo of pc to radio interface? Or is it the demo version does not provide support for rig control? I dident see anything saying such in the documentation.

Thanx.. and see u on the Birds

-Steve Raas
N2JDQ
FN20vg