Re: SSTV/ISS

SSTV is off line until the following items are
resolved:

The Radio needs a new software.
The Laptop that was borrowed was returned to the
origianl project.  We have to wait until a new laptop
dedicated to Ham projects is flown to ISS.

Its hard to estimate the switch on date, any where
between 3 months to more than 3 months.

WF1F

Marex SpaceCam1 project manager.

www.marexmg.org