My 1st AO-51 / Sat contact(s)

Well I finally did it.. I was suprised that I was able to be herd by the bird.. only TX'ing on a 1/4 wave groundplane in my living room.. but I had the 11 element 432 yagi in my hand.. and I worked 3 or 4 stations... I wish I could have logged them but I had my hands full! Mainly in the new england states I think I also worked a w8 or a w5  What a rush!  Now its just a matter of a rotor and some mast pieces.. and the antenni will be outside!

If you are one of the stations I worked thismorning.. please email me @ sraas@optonline.net or if qsl is needed  the QRZ address is good.

Good morning !

-Steve Raas