PCSAT-1 (no-44) In Fine Form!

Just a thought.....

With PCSAT-1 returning to life in "full sun" on a regular basis, it would
be fun to label each "Return to life" as a cycle #.. Solar cycle maybe?

It appears to be around a 3 month period, as it's many fans would know.

I easily got several UIs through it at 11:12 UTC 8th Jan.
using my hand held (5Watts) and 5/8 vert mobile ant.  At a range of 3000 km!

Can anyone tell me an easy way to roughly calculate it's next coming?
I know I shouldn't be speaking too soon..... Hi

Regards
Mark VK3MJ
Geelong, Australia.