Re: PACSAT system

Hi William

William Leijenaar wrote:
> I would like to know if there is any software, data or
> kind of flow chart available from a PACSAT (satellite)
> system ???

There is of course the Pacsat protocol specification
(http://www.amsat.org/amsat/sats/nk6k/pacdocs.zip) but it should be
possible to get an easier start on the project.

Personally I have worked on the client side  (the ground segment) of
the protocol - I'm the coauthor/maintainer of PB/PG for Linux - so I
have not tried to do the server side, but I wonder if not one of the
people that have actually written the software for the satellites you
mention, should be able to help you.

Best 73 de Bent/OZ6BL