Predict and LVB Tracker

Folks

I sent a mail out to the BB a while ago regarding an updated version of LVB
Tracker I firmware that includes compatibility for use with Predict.

I discovered that Predict sent null characters at the start of each command
that meant the old firmware got confused and ignored the command. This
updated version ignores these null characters, but I'd like to find
interested parties who'd be happy to try the new firmware and give it the
thumbs up.

Let me know if you're interested!

73, Howard G6LVB