Uni_Trac question

This is probably a repeat of a recent question, but I just dusted off
the sat gear after a hiatus of 2 years, and now have a few quirks.

I am using the Uni_Trac 2003 parallel version, and after updating the
keps today, I now have an " error in NORAD 2 element file ". I've pared
the text file down to the absolute minimum of sats that I will be using,
and also removed any extraneous characters that looked out of place (
like the plusses and minuses that have been added in the Celestrak file )
Anybody have a clue what I'm doing wrong?
I am also interested in making multiple entries for the same satellite (
AO-51 ) so I can track automatically in V/U, L/S and digital mode, and
can't remember how to set that up.
I would have posted this to the Uni_Trac reflector, but can't remember
the address for it.

Thanks and VY 73,

Bob W1ICW