Re: RAFT/ANDE Oscar Number

> RAFT = NAV-OSCAR-60 or NO-60
> ANDE = NAV-OSCAR-61 or NO-61

Now that we have OSCAR numbers for ANDE and RAFT, and we are
very proud to have them, I want to avoid the problem I had with
PCSAT and that is inconsistant use of the orginal name PCSAT and
NO-44.  Half of my software did it one way, and the other half
did it the otherway.  And there was lots of confusion among
users.

Since ANDE is only a 1 year mission and RAFT is only 6 months,
unless it offends anyone, I am going to prefer to refer to them
by their CALLsign names.  I hope the TLE sets will also retain
the RAFT and ANDE names.  But then, I don't fully understand how
all the different sources assign names and if this is contrary
to convention, then let me know.  I don't want to cause any
problems.

Bob Bruninga, WB4APR
ANDE/RAFT command station