Oscar 58 Pass

Hello Everyone . I just received the Oscar-58 beacon on 437.4650 and have a
question. I have read abt dopler shift and how It can affect radio signals
especially with the sats. This being only the 3rd time ive ever even herd a
sat I was shocked to note that the frequency drift was a few Hz lower on
every cw note ( the beacon ). It reminded me of an old heathkit HF radio
that drifted .. but never settled down. Is this about the normal expected
Doppler Shift in a cw/ssb signal on the amsats? I was constantly turning the
VFO ever so slightly. Or is this more on par for this particular Sat?

Thanx!

-Steve N2JDQ