Orbitron question????

Hi all,
	I am setting up a satellite station and have been playing with Orbitron for
awhile. I like the program allot
due to it's being so easy to use. One thing I have not figured out yet is...

	When a new satellite is launched, such as the RAFT satellite, where do I
find it in the program? Under Amateur, Special-interest, Science, ect....
TLE's???

Is it designated a specific category until it goes into it's final TLE??

I hope this makes sense to somebody besides me:-)

BTW.... I get my updates from Spacetrak

Thanks,
RoD
KD0XX

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail,
A TRUE friend will be sitting next to you saying.....

"DAMN THAT WAS FUN"