AO-7 back in full sun

It looks like AO-7 is back in a period of continuous illumination, and the
24 hr timer is working. Perusing the data at
http://www.planetemily.com/ao7/ao7log.php it looks like the daily mode
change between Mode A and B is occurring around 1130 to 1145Z each day.
Eclipses return April 3rd, 2007, and we expect the timer to be interrupted
near this date. This is a good time to enjoy our old friend in a predictable
manner, especially if you are a Mode A fan. Please keep your transponded
signals from FMing as a too strong signal may reset the satellite, and make
some contacts!

73, Drew KO4MA