AO-51 schedule updated

Hi All,
The AO-51 command stations have a software reload that should begin tonight,
and some additional testing to be scheduled for sometime this month. In
support of this the official schedule for AO-51 for the immediate future
will be our "normal" mode with the V/U FM repeater, and V/U BBS running,
pending interruptions for the reload and testing. Depending on how soon we
get everything running we may modify this later this month. We also have
requests for the V/U FM repeater from several hamfest and cruise-ship
portable stations which were factored into this schedule. I'll do my best to
keep the page at http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/ControlTeam.php up to
date on a daily basis, please be sure to consult the text posted there for
the latest information.

73, Drew KO4MA
AMSAT-NA VP Operations
(and sometimes AMSAT Lab truck driver)