From: Robert McGwier <rwmcgwier@gmail.com>
To: amsat bb <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Subject: [amsat-bb]  Orlando Lab closeout,  Maryland Lab (real) beginning
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 12:28:08 -0500

By this weekend  we should have all of the contents of the Orlando
laboratory currently accounted for placed in the new lab in Maryland.
This new facility will really be quite the thing.  The walls are going
up and the clean room and stores are in route.

http://n4hy.smugmug.com/gallery/2297432/

In this facility we expect to do Eagle and several joint ventures on
smaller satellites and whatever we can do to help Phase 3E that would
require this kind of lab.  The size is 6000 sq. feet.  Our clean room,
which required 8 large air handlers,  was/will be driven into the
facility by  24 foot trucks.

Happy New Year!
Bob
N4HY

--
"If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the
corridor in the other direction. " - Dietrich Bonhoffer