Re: MGF1402 source or substitute

Hi David and Francisco,

OK1CDJ (his eBay user name) has recently been selling the PCB, a brass
housing and the CD with construction details on eBay with the heading
"144MHz or 432MHz low noise preamp with ATF54143 PCB&BOX"

I recently was the winning bidder on one (he had several up at the time)
and received it in the US within 5 days.

I just checked and he doesn't have any up for bid now but perhaps an
email to him at "*ondra@moravany.com" *might get you more info.

Regards...Bill - N6GHz