ARR Preamp Documentation

Poked around the web for a while and didn't see any downloadable
data on ARR preamps.  I am trying to find out what the exact
DGFET/BPT/GaAsFET the 144 and 430 models use, and if the
DGFETs/BPT/GaAsFET's are interchangeable.  I anticipate blowing
them up when I get my sat setup going soon, and I would like to order
up some spare devices (exact replacements or suitable substitutes).
I have the PxxxVDG's but I'm reading that the DGFET and bipolar
versions are less ESD fragile than the GaAs ones albiet less gain.
Is there an advantage to one over the other in practical ham
satellite applications?

Thanks,

Mark K5LXP
Albuquerque, NM