Eagle -- high-speed digital

On the high speed digital portion of Eagle, are you guys close to making
any decisions
about which parts will be used for the satellite and ground station?   I
was just
thinking the ground station might also work for terrestrial digital
radio, assuming
the effort is going to be put in to design all this anyway.  I'm just
prodding
a little bit, maybe trying to get a little bit of the vision of what
this hardware is going
to look like approximately.    Are FPGA's, microprocessors or DSP chips
going to be used?   What is the big picture?