winorb

Since upgrading to Windows XP Professional, I am having great difficulty in accessing
Winorbit V3.6 1b, which previously worked for many years on the older Windows.

After booting up the computer and calling up Winorbit, it sometimes comes up correctly,
but most of the time it keeps coming up with an "Oveflow" window and on clicking "OK"
it reverts to the Desktop.

By rapid clicking 5 or 6 times on the winorbit Icon, I can eventually get one version to
operate correctly after closing the "Overflow" ones.

I have looked at the "Help" file and made sure that all suggestions are implemented.

Has anyone solved this problem - help would be greatly appreciated.

Gerald ZS6BTD